Code Of Ethics
1. We will serve you with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and
2. The time for which you are paying us is yours and only yours. We will eliminate
other distractions and focus on the set of problems you have entrusted to us.
3. We will try to accurately estimate time requirements when they are requested,
but we will also qualify those estimates according to the level of additional
research required and with knowledge of our own availability and optimism.
4. We will keep you regularly updated on our progress.
We will break down the elements of our accomplishments to whatever level of detail you require.
5. We will only perform work for which you have given your approval.
However, we will actively look beyond the narrow limits of our project for
opportunities and risks that you may have overlooked and bring those to your attention when we find them.
6. When we don’t know something, we won’t try to hide behind a facade of expertise.
Instead, we’ll ask pertinent questions and, with your approval, conduct additional research.
7. We will do our best to share our knowledge, to document our work, and to make it as understandable as possible.
8. If someone else is better qualified to handle an assignment, we’ll tell you.
9. We will install and use only properly licensed software on our systems as well
as your systems.
10. Our recommendations will be based on what we perceive to be best suited to your needs in the present and future.